Today’s post is purely a visual banquet of gourmet mood boards – I may or may not be slightly hungry as I write this. Things are quite busy and oh so exciting in the office right now. I have some incredible clients and projects I am working on. I am getting too impatient and I wanted to share with you the mood boards I have put together for those projects – without revealing too much of course, teehee!
If you have made the brave yet wise choice to join my mailing list, you probably know about the special announcement I made in September’s Gazette Issue. If not, there’s always time to join. Some of these mood boards are part of that special project, the other ones are for my sweet clients’ brands.
For each one of these mood boards and projects I have added a phrase that has inspired and to create them, either from the client’s brief or from the emotional connection I wanted the target to feel.
1. Bold and colorful invitation to cultivate creativity.
2. Say ‘ Happy Birthday’ with the heart.
3. Preserving memories beautifully.
4. A crisp and fresh way to keep your home clean and safe for your little ones.
5. Give twice to receive once – Community over competition.
6. The modern southern belle aesthetics.
I am in love with these projects and can’t wait to finalize them and show you all the end product. Can I just say again how much I love what I do? Creating and looking at pretty things all day.
REVERIE MINGLES: WHAT ARE YOU ALL WORKING ON THESE DAYS? WHAT’S INSPIRING YOU IN THIS SEASON?