Well, I guess I got nominated for the Newbie Liebster Award – by Samantha from Grace, Love & Coffee – as a welcome to the world wide blogosphere community. I feel quite honored and the least I can do is to accept it and nominate other well deserving new bloggers.
The rules are extremely simple and there are only 5 of them, so don’t get scared if you are nominated:
– Nicely thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Proudly display the award badge somewhere on your blog.
– Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
– Create your own list of 11 questions.
– Nominate at least 5 new bloggers to receive the award.
Simple, right? Here I go answering Samantha’s questions.
1. WHAT FUELED YOUR DESIRE FOR A BLOG?
I love connecting with other creatives, women and just passionate people in general. Starting a blog seemed to be the best way to do that and also the logical next step for my business, as it allows me to answer direct questions and talk about specific subjects I wouldn’t be able to develop in a social media thread.
2. WHAT KIND OF NICHE DO YOU HAVE & WHY?
My blog is directed to anybody who desires to cultivate creativity, either in their personal life or their entrepreneurial journey. I would love to be able to inspire people to seek creativity in everything they do and live life intentionally.
3. LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
It would have to be folding my mountain of laundry or scrubbing the tub.
4. COFFEE OR TEA?
I am a tea girl! I love all sorts. I love the aroma of coffee and would drink it if I had the taste for it.
5. WHEN DO YOU WORK BEST?
Nap time! haha
6. FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR?
I love the Spring and all the promises it carries. Warmer days, fresh blooms, new beginnings, and maybe also because my birthday is in April.
7. WHERE DO YOU FIND YOUR INSPIRATION?
I think inspiration is everywhere if you look with the eyes of the seeker. As far as inspiration i n live, I think it needs to come from the inside out – God is the heart of all my inspirations in that sense. You can’t admire the creation without praising the creator.
8. MARRIED, DATING, OR SINGLE?
Married and smitten!
9. FAVORITE TV SHOW RIGHT NOW?
Wrong time of the year to pick a favorite show with the summer break but I am looking forward to The Walking Dead to resume.
10. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
More joy, more creativity and more intentionality. oh, one thing? hmm…more unconditional love because that would bring out all of the things I mentioned before.
Enough about me. It wasn’t easy to decide as I want to tell you about so many amazing people but here are my nominees and the questions I have for them. I hope you take the time to visit their pages.
– Amy Howards from Amy Howard Social is your colorful, bubbly girl.
– Victoria Deardorff from Burgh Brides class impersonated – and we both have a thing for black and white.
– Katrina Crouch from Blushed I love the name of her blog, her colors and her sweet writing.
– Ginny Krauss from The Wedding Concierge No need to be in wedding planning mode to be inspired, everything on her blog is beautiful!
– Faythe Hall from Beauty & Lifestyle Mommy She speaks to the mommy that I am and the blog colors make me want to be in Florida or anywhere sunny and sandy.
– What is the best advice you have received before starting your blog?
– What is your number one pet peeve?
– What’s one skill you’d love to acquire?
– What is your favorite thing about yourself?
– If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
– Ocean or lake?
– Who had the biggest influence on you?
– What never fails to make you laugh?
– Where do you call home?
– Who is your dream dinner host?
– How do you relax?
You’re up ladies! Have fun.
REVERIE MINGLES: ANSWER ONE OF MY QUESTIONS ABOVE, I’D LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.